This audit tickmark toolbar add-in for Microsoft Excel gives you a toolbar that inserts various Excel audit tick mark icons into your spreadsheet. The audit tick marks included are all red and include the following:
- Circled numbers 1 through 9.
- Sigma (for sum of…).
- NEW! Three check marks (blue, green, red for preparer, reviewer, and a final reviewer).
- NEW! The letters A-I in both upper and lowercase. Lowercase letters are circled.
- GL (agrees to the general ledger).
- PBC (prepared by client).
- PY (agrees to prior year).
- TB (agrees to trial balance).
- NEW! Quick comment insert button. By default includes the user’s name in the comment for tracking purposes.
- NEW! Quickly clear all previous tick mark icons. Useful for creating pro forma worksheets for next year.
- NEW! Insert workpaper references.
A sample of how a few of the icons will appear in your toolbar is below. More icons are included in the actual download.
Want to see how the audit tickmark toolbar works?
Check out this demonstration video.
What does the audit tickmark toolbar do?
This Excel audit tick mark toolbar will automatically put one of the above mentioned tick marks into the active cell in your Excel worksheet. Once there, the tick mark is like using any other image in Excel. The image can be moved, made larger/smaller, edited, etc.
The audit tick mark toolbar works with all Windows based Excel versions from 97-2016. Mac versions of Excel are not supported.
Each license is valid for use on one computer. You may purchase more than one license by adjusting the quantity purchased at checkout. Volume discounts are provided for multiple licenses:
- 5-10 licenses = 10% discount
- 11-20 licenses = 15% discount
- 21-30 licenses = 20% discount
- 31+ licenses = 25% discount
License fees are a one-time purchase for each license. Licenses do not expire, and the toolbar will not stop working after a “trial” period.
You will receive one copy of the install file, which may be distributed to other users. However each user must use a unique license on their computer.
This is a useful tool for auditing firms looking to standardize work papers and improve their audit efficiency.
Of course, if there are ever any problems, with the add-in, or if you have any questions, we will always be happy to assist you. Click here to contact us.